Christmas Peach Punch
There are things that are simply part of the pre-Christmas season. Baking biscuits, hanging fairy lights and drinking punch. Of course, it tastes best homemade. To sweeten the winter season, we have a special punch recipe for you today that combines fruity freshness and Christmas spice in a particularly successful way.
TEEKANNE World of Fruits Peach
It’s not only in summer that we love delicate peach. Now, in winter too, this fruity tea conjures up a touch of southern flair and exciting exoticism in our cup.
Cinnamon, cloves, wine, rum and orange liqueur transform it into a delicious Christmas punch. Prepared in no time, the whole kitchen soon smells good and you are glad to have made more than just one cup.
Recipe for the Christmas Peach Punch
Ingredients for Approx. 3 Litres of Punch
- 0.75 l peach juice
- 0.75 l passion fruit juice
- 0.7 l white wine
- 1 l water
- 1/16 l rum
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 10 cloves
- 4 tea bags World of Fruits Peach
- 1/16l orange liqueur
- Sugar to taste
- Slowly heat the juices, water and white wine in a large pot.
- Then add the tea bags, cinnamon sticks, cloves, orange liqueur and rum.
- Leave the punch to infuse for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the cloves, cinnamon sticks and tea bags before serving and sweeten to taste.