Sensational Recipe for the Summer – Strawberry-Orange Bowl
Garden parties with friends and family are the best gatherings in summer! There’s barbecuing, celebrating and laughing, and of course the right drinks can’t be missing. A combination that tastes particularly good in summer: Cool Sensations Cold Brew, sparkling wine, wine and fruit. Because in summer, cooling down can be fruity, and pieces of fruit provide an extra treat when enjoying the drink. You probably already know what we mean – we’re talking about fruity, drinkable punch!
Sensational Summer Punch With Cool Sensations Strawberry-Orange
This punch always succeeds and gives your summer party an extra portion of fruity taste. We’ll tell you everything you need to make it here:
Ingredients for About 12 Glasses:
- 2 kg fresh strawberries
- 2 bottles of white wine
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine (rosé)
- 1l freshly made Cool Sensations Strawberry & Orange
- 2-3 fresh limes
- some mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Wash, dry, clean and halve or quarter the strawberries.
- Wash the limes and cut into thin slices. Wash and dry the mint.
- Prepare 1 l of water with 4 bags of Cool Sensations Strawberry-Orange and remove the tea bags after 5-8 minutes of infusion.
- Add the strawberries and limes to the large punch glass and pour the wine over the fruit.
- Now place the punch glass in the fridge and leave to chill for approx. 2-3 hours.
- Just before serving, top up with sparkling wine and add ice cubes.
Tip: When serving, you can also add frozen strawberries to keep the punch cool for longer.